To ensure that we are able to keep our families, children and our team members safe and healthy we have implemented a range of strategies to further reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Rapid Antigen Tests are conducted twice a week for all staff members
- All staff members are fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask at all times indoor
- Temperature checks are taken every morning upon entry for children
- Wellness checks for everyone entering the building to ensure they are symptom free. Anyone with symptoms is to remain at home.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups are conducted outside the Centre to avoid people grouping close together.
- Appropriate physical distancing for adults where possible.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and rooms by professional cleaners using COVID certified anti-viral cleaners
- Increased outdoor activities where possible, and indoors, increasing ventilation with open windows and fans.
- We are working to reduce the grouping of children from different rooms and age groups.
- Hand sanitising stations and antiseptic wipes placed throughout the centre.
While these are challenging circumstances for all of us, Little Friends Early Learning is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our children, families and staffs to prevent the spread of COVID.